Now Shipping - UK's first Z-Wave Multi-Socket Extension Lead
Posted on by
You've been requesting this device for years, and now its finally here...
The Greenwave 5 Port PowerNode is the only Z-Wave Multi-Socket (extension lead) available that allows you to control multiple electrical appliance on/off and measure their power consumption. Each of it's five plug sockets can be individually controlled and will independently report their power consumption.
Great news - we've fully tested and it works well in each of the main controllers (test results here), with some highlights including:
- User replaceable 13A fuse. This is a really nice feature as it means a) the device itself is protected and b) you can down-rate to a more appropriate fuse to protect the loads.
- "Room colour" setting wheel on each device, which allows you to allocate devices by colour
- Recessed on / off button with indicator LED - multi-colour to indicate different states
- Local switch controls all loads simultaneously
- Separate Inclusion / Exclusion button - this is also a really nice touch as then there's no confusing click / triple clicking needed
At a price of £75, this is round HALF the cost of buying 5 individual sockets!
We have the first batch available anywhere in the UK, and given the level of interest we strongly recommend you order very fast to secure yours!
Available to order now HERE
This post was posted in Z-Wave Market