Audio over CAT
The Blustream CAT100AU Audio over CAT 5/6 extender transmits audio signals up to a distance of 300m (192kHz signals up to 100m). This plug and play device will accept both optical and coaxial digital inputs and includes a built in DAC to enable use of the stereo left / right audio output.
This kit includes the CAT100AU transmitter and receiver.
- Extend Optical and Coaxial digital audio signals up to distances of 300m* over a single CAT cable
- Both Optical and Coaxial digital can be distributed at the same time
- Built in DAC (Digital to Analogue audio Converter) converts either Optical or Coaxial digital (selectable) to analogue stereo Left/right audio output
- Supports sample rates 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz and 192 kHz up to 24-bit resolution
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design
- *CAT100AU supports distances of up to: 192K - 100m, 96K - 150m, 48K - 300m
- 1 x CAT100AU-TX
- 1 x CAT100AU-RX
- 1 x 5V/1A DC power supply
- 1 x Mounting kit
- 1 x User manual