The Perfect Entry-Level Adapter For Your Home Network
The dLAN® 500 duo allows two devices to be directly connected, such as a computer and network printer in the home office or smart TV and a game console in the living room. The adapter has been compactly and elegantly designed for convenient placement throughout the home at any power outlet. Connecting to the Internet is also super easy. Just connect adapter 1 to the router and connect the device you want to use to adapter 2, and you're ready to go.
The smart adapter is also completely plug-and-play. Just plug in the adapter to any electrical socket, configure it within minutes, and take advantage of the full bandwidth of your Internet connection. Powered by the innovative PowerSave technology, it minimizes energy consumption and reduces your electricity bills.
devolo is the most trusted brand in networking, with over 20 million devolo dLAN® adapters worldwide. To provide complete peace of mind, the dLAN® 500 duo also comes with a complete three year warranty. Get continuous Internet performance for all Internet-compatible devices. Turn any power outlet you want into an Internet access point with the 500 duo adapter.
Compact and Versatile Design
Simply plug in the dLAN® 500 duo adapter and start enjoying faster and better connectivity. The compact and versatile design fits elegantly into any interior and can be positioned anywhere in your home to turn any power outlet you want into an Internet access point.
Home Networking Made Easy
With two LAN ports for connecting network-compatible devices and their compact housing, this is an ideal entry-level adapter for your home network. Get continuous Internet performance for all Internet-compatible devices, without any cables or complex installation.
Connect Multimedia Devices via Wi-Fi
Using two integrated Gigabit LAN ports, the smart adapter allows you to connect your Internet compatible devices such as TV, game console, set-top box, PC, laptop, printer, NAS) etc. with your wireless network.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, Auto MDI/X, HomePlug
- Protocols: CSMA/CA (Powerline)
- Transmission speeds: Ethernet 10/100 (mbps), Powerline 200/500 (mbps)
- Modulation • Carrier: Powerline OFDM - 4096/1024/265/64-QAM, QPSK, BPSK • Powerline 2880
- Range (in m): Powerline: 300
- Security: 128 Bit AES
- LEDs: Power (multi)
- Buttons: Pairing
- Socket • Connector • Countries: Type G (BS 1363) • Type G (BS 1363) • (UK)
- Device port: 2 x Ethernet RJ45
- Power consumption: Maximum W/A: 3.5, Typical W/A: 2.5, Stand-By W/A: 0.3
- Power supply: Internal, 196-250 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Temperature (Storage • Operating): -25°C to 70°C • 0°C to 40°C
- Dimensions (in mm, without plug): 65 x 81 x 29
- Ambient conditions: 10-90% Humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating systems: Windows XP (32 Bit), Windows Vista (32 Bit), Windows Vista (64 Bit), Windows 7 (32 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows 8 (32 Bit), Windows 8 (64 Bit), Linux (Ubuntu), MAC OS X
- Certifications: CE Class B (EU, CH, NO)
- Warranty (in years): 3
- Accessories: Printed Install Flyer, Ethernet Cable(s)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos