Experience Faster, Stronger and Farther Wireless Connectivity
The dLAN® 650+ allows you to easily build the most powerful home network over the power line. With the smart adapter, you can now connect your network-compatible devices at speeds up to 600 Mbps for advanced data transmission and lightning-fast Internet access. It lets you fully utilize the bandwidth of your Internet connection and provides you the flexibility to connect multiple wireless devices. In fact, with the integrated Gigabit LAN port, you can connect your wired Internet-compatible devices (Smart TV, game console, computer, etc.), too.
The 650+ kit comes powered by devolo range+ Technology that provides better performance, faster connectivity and longer range. To ensure that no power socket in your room gets wasted, the 650+ comes with integrated electrical socket that you can use to connect other electrical appliances in your home.
The smart adapter is also completely plug-and-play. Just plug in the adapter to any electrical socket, configure it within minutes, and take advantage of the full bandwidth of your Internet connection.
devolo is the most trusted brand in networking, with over 20 million devolo dLAN® adapters worldwide. To provide complete peace of mind, the dLAN® 650+ kit also comes with a complete three year warranty. Say goodbye to sluggish Internet speeds and poor wireless reception. Get stable Internet connectivity everywhere in your home with the 650+ kit .
Compact and Versatile Design
Simply plug in the dLAN® 650+ adapter and start enjoying faster and better connectivity. The compact and versatile design fits elegantly into any interior design and can be positioned anywhere in your home wherever there is an power outlet.
Boundless Reception Throughout Your Home
Powered by the range+ technology, the 650+ WiFi adapter provides better performance and increased connectivity. The wireless signals pass easily through walls and ceilings, providing strong Wi-Fi reception throughout your home.
Connect Multimedia Devices via Wi-Fi
Using the integrated Gigabit LAN port, the smart adapter allows you to connect your Internet compatible devices such as TV, game console, set-top box, PC, laptop, printer, NAS) etc. with your wireless network.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 1901, Auto MDI/X, HomePlug
- Protocols: CSMA/CA (Powerline)
- Transmission speeds: Ethernet 10/100/1000 (mbps), Powerline 200/500/600 (mbps)
- Modulation • Carrier: Powerline OFDM - 4096/1024/256/64-QAM, QPSK, BPSK • Powerline 2880
- Range (in m): Powerline: 400
- Security: 128 Bit AES
- LEDs: Power (on/off), Power (stand-by), PLC (connected/activity), PLC (Quality Indicator), ETH (link/activity)
- Buttons: Pairing
- Socket • Connector • Countries: Type G (BS 1363) • Type G (BS 1363) • (UK)
- Power output to integrated socket: 13 A
- Device port: 1 x Ethernet RJ45
- Power consumption: Maximum W/A: 4.5 / 0.1, Typical W/A: 3.9 / 0.1, Stand-By W/A: 0.7 / 0.01
- Power supply: Internal, 196-250 V AC, 50 Hz
- Attenuation filter: 2 - 68 MHz
- Filter characteristics: -22 db to -45 db
- Temperature (Storage • Operating): -25°C to 70°C • 0°C to 40°C
- Dimensions (in mm, without plug): 131 x 66 x 42
- Ambient conditions: 10-90% Humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating systems: Windows 7 (32 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows 8.x (32 Bit), Windows 8.x (64 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (32 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (64 Bit), Ubuntu-Linux 12.04 (32 Bit), MAC OS X 10.6, MAC OS X 10.7, MAC OS X 10.8, MAC OS X 10.9
- Certifications: CE Class B (EU, CH, NO)
- Warranty (in years): 3
- Accessories: Printed Install Flyer, Ethernet Cable(s)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos