The DS18B20 is a digital thermometer that accurately measures temperature in the range -10°C to +85°C and also includes alarm functions and trigger points.
Pre-Wired and waterproof.
- Power supply: 3 5,5VDC
- Measurable temperature range: -55 to 125 ° C
- Accuracy: + 0.0625 ° C in 12-bit + 0125 ° C in 11 bits, + 0.25 ° C in 10-bit and + 0.5 ° C in 9 bits
- Wiring details:
- Black is Ground
- Red is Power
- Yellow is Data
- Temperature Conversion time : minimum (9 bits): 93.75 ms, maximum (12 bits): 750 ms
- Diameter stainless steel tube: 6mm by 30mm long
- Cable size: 1m, 4 mm in diameter
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
8 months ago