Frequently bought together
The edisio Micro Transmitter (EMM-230) is a 2-channel transmitter that allows you to associate any existing switch to all edisio receivers. You keep your existing switches and use them to wirelessly control any edisio device in your home - On/Off/Dimmer, Open/Stop/Close and Scenarios.
The EMM-230 allows you to control the brightness of lights (dim) using existing mechanical switches. You can also use it as a 'Home' or 'Away' switch by your main door - channel-1 "Away" = all lights off, shutters closed and channel-2 "Home" = all lights on, shutters opened.
The EMM-230 is mains-powered and needs a live and neutral supply.
- Control 1 or 2 groups of lighting or motors
- On/Off - Dimmer
- Used to add scenes and/or to keep the same model of switch as you already have
- Allows dimming with a existing mechanical switch
- Mains-powered (230V) - requires live and neutral supplies
edisio - the alliance of design and wireless technology
edisio is a proprietary home automation system that brings sophisticated wireless control to your home with beautifully styled switches and products. Originally designed for commercial installations requiring high reliability - edisio is now available for home installation, exclusively from Vesternet.
- Wireless Transmitter: edisio proprietary 868.3MHz
- Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz
- Channels: 2 Channels
- Repeater: No
- Bi-Directional: No
- Range: 100m (outdoors)
- Environmental: IP20
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38 x 46 x 22mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos