Intelligent Home Control Now at Your Fingertips
The MiHome Double Wall Sockets is a radio controlled unit with individual power switching for each socket for use with appliances up to 3kW in each socket. Only the Live feed is switched to the load. Switching is initiated either by radio control signal or manually by pressing the button on the housing. Each socket is individually controllable via smartphones, tablets and computers using the MiHome app which enables the user to switch sockets On/Off, adjust timers or operate the geofencing facility.
To control this product remotely it must be first paired with a controlling device such as an Energenie Hand Controller or a MiHome Gateway (sold separately). It is a receive-only device operating in the 433MHz ISM short-range band using OOK modulation.
Note: This device operates at UK mains voltage levels and it requires therefore installation by a competent electrician.
Works with IFTTT, too
You can even link your Mi|Home Double Wall Sockets with IFTTT and make your home react to external events. For example, you can create a recipe to automatically turn ON your Mi|Home sockets everyday at sunset, and turn them off when during daytime.
- Rating: 220 - 250V~ 50Hz, 10A, 3000W max. per socket, µ
- Terminal Connections: L, N, E
- Switching: Switched Live only, relay 16A 250V 100,000+ operations
- Manual control: Push Button
- Indicator lamp: Red LED
- Radio: 433MHz ISM short range; OOK, simplex one way; 2400 baud at 4800 bit/s; Manchester encoding
- Radio control range: Approx. 25m in open air
- Operating temperature:-5°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature:20°C to +60°C
- Mounting: 25mm metal pattress, 35mm dry lining pattress
- Size (HxWxD): 85 x 145 x 33mm
- Weight: 210g
- Protection class: IP20
Application Notes, Guides and Videos