Intelligent Home Control Now at Your Fingertips
This is a radio controlled switch for the switching of mains power to lighting and appliances up to 250W. Only the Line is switched to the load. Each switch is individually controllable via smartphones, tablets and computers using the MiHome app which enables the user to switch sockets on / off, adjust timers or operate the geofencing facility.
To control this product remotely it must be first paired with a controlling device such as an Energenie Hand Controller or a MiHome Gateway (sold separately). It is a receive-only device operating in the 433MHz ISM short-range band using OOK modulation.
Note: This device operates at UK mains voltage levels and it requires therefore installation by a competent electrician.
Works with IFTTT, too
You can even link your Mi|Home Light Switch with IFTTT and make your home react to external events. For example, you can create a recipe to automatically turn ON your Mi|Home sockets everyday at sunset, and turn them off when during daytime.
- Rating: 220 - 240V~ 50Hz, 1A, 250W max
- Terminal Connections: L-IN, L-OUT, N-IN, N-OUT
- Radio: 433.92MHz ISM short range; OOK, simplex one way
- Range: Approx. 15-20m in closed field; 30m in open area
- Manual control: Push Button
- Operating temp. : -5°C to 40°C
- Mounting: 25mm metal pattress; 35mm dry lining pattress
- Size (HxWxD): 85 x 85 x 28mm; Weight: 95g
- Protection class: IP20
Application Notes, Guides and Videos