Heat Your Home to The Right Temperature
Mi|Home Radiator Valves (2 pack) provides better and smarter heating by letting you control each radiator or room individually rather than heating your whole house from a single thermostat. Each eTRV controls a radiator valve to regulate the heating in the room, based on timed programmes and set temperatures, which can be set from the app.
The radiator valves can also be configured to work with IFTTT, which means you can now automatically adjust your heating based on the outside weather. It also means that you can now use your Mi|Home devices in conjunction with the Phillips Hue and Nest for maximized savings and comfort.
Catch Mi|Home in Live Action
From regulating the heating in your room based on timed programmes and set temperatures to controlling the radiator valves remotely via smartphone, Mi|Home opens up a whole new world of possibilities for you. Watch the video to see how it works.
Works with IFTTT, too
You can even link your Mi|Home radiator valves with IFTTT and make your home react to external events. For example, you can create a recipe to automatically adjust the heating in your home based on the outside weather.
Note:The pack does not include Mi|Home Gateway, which is required to control the radiator valves.
- Radio remote control: FSK, 434.3MHz
- Protocol: OpenThings
- Radio range: Approx. 25m in open air
- Temperature range: 4°C to 30°C
- Temperature range for storage: -20°C to +60°C
- Temperature range working: +5°C to +40°C
- Maximum circulation temp.: 90°C
- Comfort temperature (boost): 21°C
- Application group: Central Generation
- Zone type: Maintained or Intermittent
- Battery power: Two 1.5V AA alkaline LR6
- Battery life: in use Up to 1½ years
- Size without base-ring (HxWxD): 103 x 45 x 45 mm
- Size with base-ring (HxWxD): 120 x 45 x 45 mm
- Protection class: IP20
Application Notes, Guides and Videos