Frequently bought together
StellaZ is a wireless EnOcean powered Thermostat Valve capable of controlling heating, air ventilation and climate control units. The thermostat valve includes temperature sensor, control and actuator functions in a single device allowing stand alone control of a room's heating/ventilation.
The StellaZ can run in four different operation modes (Frost, Energy Saving, Comfort, Direct Control) and reports the room temperature to the EnOcean network.
- Frost Protection: The room's temperature will be regulated to about 6 °C.
- Comfort: The temperature will be regulated to a comfortable level - factory default is 22 °C
- Energy Saving: The temperature will be regulated to a energy saving level - factory default is 18 °C
- Direct Valve Control: This mode allows the direct control of the valve as percentage value
- Note: Comfort and Energy Saving modes can have their setpoint changed by the EnOcean controller
The thermostat valve also includes an 'Open Window' function that automatically closes the valve when a window or outside door is opened.
EnOcean - No wires, no batteries, no limits
EnOcean is an energy harvesting wireless technology - it has a wide range devices available from various vendors, all offering simple, proven and maintenance-free solutions to meet your home automation requirements.
- Technology: EnOcean
- Thermostat temperature range: 0 - 50°C
- Operation Modes: Frost, Comfort, Energy Saving and Direct Vale Control
- Control: The units Setpoint can be changed by the EnOcean controller
- Buttons: Include and Exclude
- Adapters: Supplied with M30 x 1.5(K) valve adapter
- Power: 2x AA batteries (1-year lifespan)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 65 x65 48mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos