Frequently bought together
Enocean Trio2Sys Outdoor Light Sensor is designed to measure the outdoor lighting and communicate signals back to your EnOcean receiver, whenever the illumination level reaches above or fall below the predefined levels. The light sensor is also solar-powered and waterproof, making it perfect for outdoor installations.
The intelligent lighting sensor can be used to smartly control the lights installed in building facade depending on whether it gets too bright or dark, making your home smart, personalized and energy efficient.
Enocean Trio2Sys Outdoor Light Sensor detects lighting in the range of 300-30, 000 lux and 600-60000 lux, which means it can be used to accurately track the outdoor environment. The sensor has been configured to send periodic updates about the lighting levels every 17 minutes.
Battery-less and waterproof
The light sensor comes powered with two solar cells, eliminating the need to install external batteries.It's also waterproof, which means it can withstand tough weather conditions like rain and snow when installed outside.
EnOcean - No wires, no batteries, no limits
EnOcean is an energy harvesting wireless technology - it has a wide range devices available from various vendors, all offering simple, proven and maintenance-free solutions to meet your home automation requirements.
- Antenna / transmission range: Approximately 30m inside (conditions apply)
- Injection: 2 solar cells separated with inner capacity of storage, recharge if minimum of 400 lux over 5 hours
- Frequency / Channel / Modulation: 2868.3MHz / 280 kHz ASK
- Transmission Frequency: All 17mn if less than 4 levels, less than 10s if more than 4-5 levels (level 1 = 117lx mode adjustable factory to 234lx)
- Installation height: Over 2.5 meters away from trees or shaded areas
- Scope detection: from 300 to 30 lux and a .000 600-60000 lux.
- Colours: Grey
- Sealing outdoor use: IP54
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 55 ° C
Application Notes, Guides and Videos