Frequently bought together
Universal Receiver 1 Channel is a wireless and battery-less smart receiver that lets you take remote control of connected electrical appliances such as lamps, fans and electronic ballasts in your home. The receiver can be operated in two modes: Radio Transmitter Mode and Window Contact Mode. The innovative receiver also comes with an easy learning mode that can be activated by pressing the LRN button.
Control devices wirelessly
Universal Receiver 1 Channel can be configured to wirelessly control various electrical appliances (230V load) such as incandescent lamps, halogen lamps, electronic ballasts and fans. The receiver is capable of receiving signals from up to 30 EnOCean transmitter switches or two window contacts.
The smart receiver is powered by a revolutionary energy-harvesting wireless technology that enables the receiver to work for lifetime without the need for external batteries.
Universal Receiver 1 Channel is a battery-less and wireless transmitter, which can be installed with minimal internal wiring to conveniently control electrical appliances in your home.
EnOcean - No wires, no batteries, no limits
EnOcean is an energy harvesting wireless technology - it has a wide range devices available from various vendors, all offering simple, proven and maintenance-free solutions to meet your home automation requirements.
- Frequency: 868.3MHz (EnOcean)
- Antenna: Internal
- Input: 230V AC + - 10% 50Hz
- Output load: 1100VA Max load (power factor = 1) or 400W tungsten (incandescent), or 360W ballast cosphi = 0.4-0.6 (fluorescent lamp)
- Input buttons: LRN 2 buttons (receiver in learning mode) and CLR (reset to 0)
- Number of assignable issuers: Up to 30 transmitters or 2 magnetic contacts window (Ability to assign or 30 transmitters, 2 contacts, but not a mixture transmitters / contacts (one priority mode))
- Module Dimensions: 48 x 35 x 29 mm
- Operating Temperature: -10 To + 45°C
- Humidity: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
Application Notes, Guides and Videos