Enocean Trio2Sys Window Handle with Transmitter is a wireless and battery-less sensor that accurately senses the opening and closing movements of doors and windows, and sends the signals to EnOcean controller. The sensor can be used to trigger customized events, like setting off an alarm, sending an email or turning on the lights, whenever an intrusion is detected.
Accurate Movement Sensing
When attached to a door or window, the Enocean Trio2Sys Window Handle with Transmitter accurately senses opening and closing movements, and notifies your EnOcean controller instantly about the status. Your EnOcean home automation system can then be configured to trigger customized alerts like sending an email or triggering an alarm based on the status of the panel.
The window handle uses the mechanical energy generated by the rotation of the handle to communicate with other EnOcean devices wirelessly, eliminating the need to power it with batteries.
Enocean Trio2Sys Window Handle with Transmitter is easy to install in a door or window, and comes with internal push button for learning operations.
EnOcean - No wires, no batteries, no limits
EnOcean is an energy harvesting wireless technology - it has a wide range devices available from various vendors, all offering simple, proven and maintenance-free solutions to meet your home automation requirements.
- Wireless - easy to create a fully wireless controlled home
- Battery-less Switches - no batteries or wires
- Robust and Reliable - all EnOcean receivers automatically repeat signals
- Two-way communication - all messages acknowledged so you always know the status of any device
- Simple Control - each transmitter can be directly paired with multiple receivers - EnOcean systems do not need a central controller
- EnOcean Ecosystem - wide range of EnOcean compatible devices from numerous vendors