Frequently bought together
Foscam FI9901EP outdoor PnP mini bullet camera - Sharper than ever
Advanced image sensor and Ambarella chip processes 4.0 megapixel streaming video efficiently. Compared to 1080P camera, you can see much sharper video and get more details. Note: To view 4.0 megapixel video effect, please make sure that your monitor, computer or smart phone supports 2560 x 1440 resolution at least.
Advanced WDR 2.0 technology and 6x Zoom
Advanced WDR 2.0 technology helps optimize image quality under a wide range of lighting conditions. Objects in the extremely bright and dark areas or in backlight situations can be visible for you. Zoom in on specific area without giving away the image quality. Never leave anything to question with a closer look. Ensure the absolute security of home or business.
Power over Ethernet
With the help of PoE technology, this camera can be powered by Ethernet cable. As a PoE camera, FI9901EP must work in alliance with PoE NVR or PoE switch to be powered by Ethernet cable. Or else the camera still need be powered by power cord.Wiring work becomes easier for you.
When this camera works with Foscam Waterproof Junction Box (sold separately), a small drilling hole for the cables on the wall is enough, which minimizes the damage to your home's interior design.
Night vision & IP66 rating
Cutting-edge night vision technology allows you to see clearly in complete darkness. This can effectively deter the criminal under the cover of night and give you 24/7 peace of mind. IP66-rated aluminium housing is specially designed to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Year-around security monitoring never stops due to -4°F to 140°F operating.
Alert push for motion detection
Built-in sensor can detect human motions automatically. If something happens, the Real-time alerts about the motion will be pushed to your email, FTP or mobile App. Note: Real-time captured image alert can be pushed to you if Foscam Cloud Service is subscribed. Or else there is only real-time text alert push.
- Sensor Type: High Definition Color CMOS Sensor
- Display Resolution: 2560×1440 (4.0 Megapixels)
- Minimum Illumination; 0 Lux (With IR Illuminator)
- Lens Type: Glass lens
- Focal Length: f:4mm; Aperture: F=2.1
- Diagonal Angle of View: 78°
- Image Compression: H.264
- Image Frame Rate: 25fps, downward adjustable
- Resolution: 4.0M (2560×1440), 3.0M (2304×1296), 1080P (1920x1080), 720P (1280x720), VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240)
- Stream: Dual stream
- Image Adjustment: The hue, brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness are adjustable
- Flip Image: Flip and mirror
- Infrared Mode: Automatic or manual
- Night Visibility: With 30pcs IR-LED, IR range up to 20 meters
- Input/Output: External RCA interface for two-way audio
- Audio Compression: PCM/G.726
- Ethernet: One 10/100Mbps RJ45 port
- Remote Access: P2P DDNS
- Network Protocol: IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DDNS, UPnP, RTSP, ONVIF
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS
- Browser: Microsoft IE8 and above versions or other compatible browsers; Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari
- Motion Detection: Alarm via email, upload alarm snapshot to FTP
- Privacy Block: Set privacy area manually
- User Account: Three-level user role
- Firewall: Supports IP filtering
- Reset: Reset button is available
- Power Supply: DC 12V/1.0A
- POE Standard: 802.3af
- Power Consumption: 5W (max.)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 98x65x62mm (3.86''x2.56''x2.44'')
- Net Weight: 255g
- Waterproof: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~60°C (-4°F~140°F); Operating Humidity: 10%~80% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~60°C (-4°F~140°F)
- Certification: FCC, IC, CE, WEEE, IP66
Application Notes, Guides and Videos