GreenIQ allows you to control and schedule your garden's irrigation and lighting, from anywhere - anytime you want. Smart Garden Hub Connects to your Wi-Fi and collects information from the nearest weather station.
It intelligently calculates optimal watering programs and can save up to 50% on your outdoor water bill, while keeping your garden and lawn lush and green.
The Green IQ System
The GreenIQ Hub controls your garden's irrigation scheduling based on current and forecasted weather, and saves up to 50% of your outdoor water consumption. The Smart Garden Hub connects to the internet via your home Wi-Fi and it is easy to install and can be controlled from your iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, PC or Mac.
The Smart Garden Hub is the only device that allows you to connect to a wide variety of smart devices and sensors. Connect your Hub to soil moisture sensors such as Flower Power and Koubachi, Netatmo weather station, or a flow meter, and save even more water. The Hub can even control your garden lighting based on sunrise and sunset schedules.
Using the Smart Garden Hub is simple and fun. You can enjoy your beautiful garden and lawn. The GreenIQ technology will do the rest.
Cutting Edge Technology
- Fully controllable from any iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, PC, or Mac
- Web app runs on your web browser. No need for any software or app installation
- Supports wired, Wi-Fi and Cellular internet connections
- Cloud technology allows you to access your Smart Garden Hub from anywhere, anytime
Fits Your Garden
- 6 irrigation zones / valves
- Supports 24VAC irrigation valves
- Garden lighting control channel
Expandable - Connected
- Pairs with Koubachi Wi-Fi sensors
- Collects weather data from Netatmo weather station and rain gauge
- Connects to a rain sensor
- Connects to a flow meter
- Supports up to 3 analog sensors