Frequently bought together
The Honeywell Lyric T6R Smart Thermostats is designed to provide automatic time and temperature control of heating systems in homes and apartments. It’s compatible with 24-230V on/off and OpenTherm® appliances such as gas boilers, combi-boilers and heat pump. Also works with zone valve applications but not with electric heating (240V). The Lyric T6R is table stand installations (wireless) and consist of a thermostat and a Receiver box.
The thermostat has a high contrast PMVA display with dynamic text line and touch screen buttons. It has a simple programming philosophy to make it easier to install and very user friendly. The Lyric T6R is ideal for consumers who want to control their comfort remotely and is based on a modern design, which is simple to program and easy to use.
The Lyric App
Control via smartphone or tablet, anywhere. The Lyric app takes care of everything at home using your smartphone location to determine when you’re home or away. Saving energy when you're away, ensuring the temperature is just right when you return.
Connect Your Home
The Lyric T6R Smart Thermostat works with Apple HomeKit, so you can efficiently manage your smart home using Apple's voice assistant, Siri. You can take comfort knowing you can control your home comforts, now and in the future.
- RF operation band: ISM (868.0-868.6) MHz, 1% duty cycle; Max. power: 25mW
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n – 2.4GHz; 10mW
- Range: 30 m in a residential building environment
- Control form: Adaptive Fuzzy Logic
- Room Temperature display range: From 0 C to 50 C
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 103 x 103 x 28 mm
- Time display: 24 hour or 12 hour AM/PM format
- Program: 5+2 or daily schedule with 6 daily time and temperature level changes
- Time setting resolution: Program - 10 minute steps
- Sensing element: 100K (@ 25 oC ) NTC thermistor
- Temperature setting range: Program : 5 to 37 C in 0.5 C steps; OFF : 5 C
- Power: 5VDC power adapter
- Wiring: terminal block capable of accepting wires up to 1.5 mm2
- Power: 230VAC
- Electrical rating: 230 V~, 50...60 Hz, 0.5 A to 5 A resistive 0.5 A to 3 A inductive (0.6 pf); 24 V~, 50...60 Hz, 0.5 A to 5 A resistive 0.5 A to 3 A inductive (0.6 pf)
- Wiring: Terminal block capable of accepting wires up to 1.5 mm2
- Wire access: From back via large wall box opening. From bottom with cable clamps. Mains wiring – left. Low voltage wiring – right.
- Dimensions: 110 x 110 x 40 mm (w x h x d)
- IP class: 30
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40 C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 55 C
- Humidity range: 10 to 90% rh, non-condensing
Application Notes, Guides and Videos