With Hidden Door Sensor and the INSTEON Hub Controller (sold separately), you will always know whether the front door has been opened or if you forgot to close the door to the garage.
Instead of mounting to the surface of your door, Hidden Door Sensor is installed inside the door frame or even the door itself. The result is a completely hidden sensor that stays out of the way, monitoring doors without the slightest visual impediment.
Brighten those dark closets and pantries with automation by turning lights on and off when you open and close the closet or pantry door.
Let Insteon be your watchdog. With an array of Insteon sensors throughout your home, you can receive instant alerts via email or notifications the moment something is amiss.
Unlike other sensors that install in plain sight, Hidden Door Sensor is installed inside your door or door frame. The end result is a sensor with practically zero visual intrusion.
- Technology: INSTEON dual-band mesh network
- Radio Frequency: 869.85 MHz EU
- Range: up to 45m
- Power: Supply Voltage 1.5V DC (AAA Battery)
- Set Button 1, recessed. Requires removal of sensor to access
- Dimensions: 15.9mm diameter, 87mm length
- Mounting: 19mm diameter, 79mm deep hole in door frame or door
Application Notes, Guides and Videos