The INSTEON Mini Remote Switch is the world's smallest INSTEON remote control. The tiny hand-held remote control can control two devices or scenes (one at a time), giving you complete control of your home automation network anywhere in your home.
The INSTEON Mini Remote is an easy-to-use remote that allows you to control INSTEON dimmers, switches and plug-in adapters. You can raise and lower light levels and program scenes for multiple lights and appliances from anywhere.
Like a traditional wall switch, tapping the top paddle turns your lights (or scenes) ON and tapping the bottom paddle turns your lights (or scenes) OFF. Press and hold the top paddle to brighten every light in the scene or press and hold the bottom paddle to dim every light in the scene.
Additional programming options allow the Mini Remote to function as a 2-scene controller, making the top paddle control one scene and the bottom paddle control another.
Technical Details and Features
- Technology: INSTEON dual-band mesh network
- Scene Control: 1 (default), 2 (configurable)
- Scene Configuration: 1 On/Off (default) and Dim, 2 Toggle or 2 Always On
- Scene Links: 400 (max)
- Buttons: On/Off, Scene Toggle, Set and power
- Stuck Button Mode – saves battery life by going to sleep if button stuck down
- LED: Dual Colour - On/Bright, Off/Dim and battery charge
- Mounting Options - wall, table-top and car visor (all require optional mounting accessories)
- Range: ~ 15m
- Power: Rechargeable battery (charges via USB) - gives 9–12 month battery life
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 66 x 33 x 10mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos