Frequently bought together
The INSTEON Motion Sensor is an indoor/outdoor motion sensor that will active INSTEON-controlled lights when it detects movement.
The Insteon Wireless Motion Sensor gives your Insteon system the ability to automatically react to changes in motion. Trigger lights, scenes or configure push notifications and email alerts when used in combination with an INSTEON Hub Controller (sold separately).
The detector also includes a photocell, allowing you to configure the unit to only turn your lights on at night and an internal timer that automatically turns the lights off 1-minute after no further movement is detected. This works great for using the detector to turn lights on when someone enters a room, and then automatically turn them off when the person has left the room.
- Technology: INSTEON dual-band mesh network
- Movement sensor: PIR with 110° detection up to 13m
- Light Sensor: Photocell
- Timer: Automatically turns lights off 1 minute after no movement is detected
- Optional night-only mode allows you to keep your lights off during the day
- Adjustable high/low motion sensitivity enables sensor to be positioned anywhere
- Range: up to 45m
- Power: 9V PP3 battery (included)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 66 x 33 x 10mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos