We provide many shipping options so that you can choose the most suitable option depending on how quickly you'd like your order to arrive.
- Economy: £2.95 (4-7 days) - FREE over £150
- Standard: £5.45 (1-2 days)
- Priority: £8.95 (Next Working Day)
- Urgent: £14.95 (Before 1pm next working day)
- Note: For Saturday delivery - select URGENT
- Economy: £9.95 (7-10 days)
- Standard: £14.95 (2-7 days)
- Urgent: £29.95 (Next working day to selected large cities)
Worldwide shipping starts as low as £15 and depend on the delivery country and the weight of the package.
The actual shipping cost will be calculated in the cart, or you can contact Sales.
Cut-Off Time - 2pm
Our daily cut-off time is 2pm (UK). Orders placed before this time will be processed that day,
Important: If you wish to use a 'Next Day' service, ensure that you place your order before 2pm.
The time it takes to get your order depends on the delivery type you selected when placing your order and if the products were all in stock at the time.
We will deliver your order, to you, within the times specified on your selected delivery type. This may mean we do not immediately ship your order, but choose an alternative service to get your order to you on time.
Back Order Items
If items were out of stock when you placed your order, these items will be placed on backorder.
Your full order will ship when these 'backorder' items arrive in stock.
We will try to deliver your full order within the time specified - if we cannot meet this timescale, we will inform you of the delay and an anticipated delivery date.
We use a variety of postal and courier services. In the UK these include Royal Mail, UK Mail, DPD and Yodal, for Europe and International orders we use Royal Mail, Fed-Ex and DHL. The choice of shipping service depends on the weight and value of the package - for example most Economy shipments will ship using Royal Mail, unless the package is above 2Kg.
The choice of service will also affect what tracking information is available:
- Royal Mail (UK) - you will receive a tracking number for all Royal Mail shipments, however, the Royal Mail tracking service is only updated once the parcel is delivered and signed for.
- Royal Mail (International) - you will receive a tracking number, however, the Royal Mail tracking service will only show when the parcel has been passed to your local postal service - at which point tracking is lost until the parcel is finally delivered to you. This limitation is due to the local postal services not providing updates on the parcel's progress.
- Courier (UK and International) - all couriers provide full tracking information for each part of the parcel's journey.
If tracking information is important to you, please ensure you select the appropriate shipping option when placing your order. If you need any further information please contact Customer Services.