Single (1 gang) LightwaveRF Slave Dimmer to be used with any LightwaveRF dimmer when installed in a 2-way lighting circuit such as upstairs landing and downstairs hall lights.
The slave can be wirelessly controlled by a LightWaveRF Remote Handset or using your computer, smartphone or tablet when used together with a compatible home automation gateway such as the LightwaveRF LightwaveRF-Link or VERA (+ RFXtrx433).
Further information is available for Using LightwaveRF Dimmers in 2-way Lighting Systems.
Available in five finishes - Chrome, Black Chrome, Brass, Stainless Steel and White.
Pairing a LightwaveRF Dimmer to the controller
Requires a system with the WiFi Link controller.
Introduction to LightwaveRF
- LightwaveRF: 433.92MHz
- Operation: 1 gang slave dimmer
- Power: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Maximum load: 250W
- Light bulbs supported:
- Standard mains voltage incandescent and low energy incandescent lighting (40Wmin, 250W max)
- Dimmable Electronic Low Voltage Transformers
- GU10 and equivalent Hi spot mains halogen bulbs
- Dimmable (only) LED bulbs - Note: min 15W total load on circuit required for reliable LED operation
- Not compatible with CFL (energy saving) bulbs, including dimmable CFR and any type of fluorescent bulb
- Not compatible with Wirewound transformers and electric motors
- Fitting: UK Standard 1 gang 25/35mm back box
- Wiring: Standard 2-wire system (no neutral required)
- Must we used with a LightwaveRF Master Dimmer as part of a 2-way lighting system
- Buttons: Light brightness (Up/Down)
- LED: Amber (Off) and Blue (On)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos