These stylish triple (3-Gang) dimmer switches look and operate just like any other standard wall switch/dimmer as well as being controlled by any LightwaveRF Home Automation Remote Handset or Controller.
The dimmers are suitable for one or two-way operation and are installed in the same way as any standard light fitting using just a screwdriver. No extra wiring or cables are required and the dimmers fit into a standard 25/35mm back box. Note: A LightwaveRF 2-Way (Slave) is also required to be used for two-way operation.
If you add a LightwaveRF Link controller to your network, you will be able to control these dimmers (and all devices) from anywhere in the world from your PC or Smartphone.
Available in five finishes - Chrome, Stainless Steel and White.
LightwaveRF 400 Series Dimmers
This dimmer is part of the LightwaveRF 400 series. The 400 series has been tuned to work with dimmable LEDs, especially the Megaman Professional Series LEDs.
- LightwaveRF: 433.92MHz
- Operation: 3-Gang dimmer (master)
- Power: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Maximum load: 210W (per gang)
- Light bulbs and load (per gang) supported:
- incandescent - 210W max
- LED (Dimmable - 15W (min), 80W (max)
- Dimmable Electronic Low Voltage Transformers
- GU10 and equivalent Hi spot mains halogen bulbs
- Not compatible with CFL (energy saving) bulbs, including dimmable CFR, any type of fluorescent or non-dimmable LEDs
- Not compatible with Wirewound transformers and electric motors
- Fitting: UK Standard 1 gang 25/35mm back box
- Wiring: Standard 2-wire system (no neutral required)
- Manual switch (On/Off & Up/Down)
- LED: Amber (Off) and Blue (On)
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 150 x 88 x 22mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos