These stylish triple (3 gang) dimmer switches look and operate just like any other standard wall switch/dimmer as well as being controlled by any LightwaveRF Home Automation Remote Handset or Controller.
The dimmers are suitable for one or two-way operation and are installed in the same way as any standard light fitting using just a screwdriver. No extra wiring or cables are required and the dimmers fit into a standard 25/35mm back box. Note: A LightwaveRF Slave Dimmer is also required to be used for two-way operation.
If you add a LightwaveRF WiFi Link controller to your network, you will be able to control these dimmers (and all devices) from anywhere in the world from your PC or Smartphone.
Available in five finishes - Chrome, Black Chrome, Brass, Stainless Steel and White.
- LightwaveRF: 433.92MHz
- Operation: 3 gang dimmer with one and two-way operation
- Power: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Maximum load: 210W (per gang)
- Light bulbs supported:
- Standard mains voltage incandescent and low energy incandescent lighting (40W min, 250W max)
- Dimmable Electronic Low Voltage Transformers
- GU10 and equivalent Hi spot mains halogen bulbs
- Dimmable (only) LED bulbs - Note: min 15W total load on circuit required for reliable LED operation
- Not compatible with CFL (energy saving) bulbs, including dimmable CFR and any type of fluorescent
- Not compatible with Wirewound transformers and electric motors
- Fitting: UK Standard 2 gang 25/35mm back box
- Wiring: Standard 2-wire system (no neutral required)
- Manual override switch (On/Off & Up/Down)
- LED: Amber (Off) and Blue (On)
- Note: A LightwaveRF Slave Dimmer is also required to be used for two-way operation
Pairing a LightwaveRF Dimmer to the controller
Requires a system with the WiFi Link controller.
Introduction to LightwaveRF