When triggered, the LightwaveRF Connect Wall Mountable Motion Detector will activate any number of LightwaveRF home automation devices such as Dimmers, Switches or Power Sockets.
The motion detector also includes:
- Light Sensor - select the light level that the detector becomes active
- Variable Delay - automatically turns Off the paired LightwaveRF devices after a selected period
These features make the motion detector extremely versatile. It can be set to control devices only when it's dark or can be used to turn on a light as someone enters a room, and then automatically turn it off when no further movement is detected (the person has left the room).
The PIR is battery-powered so can be positioned anywhere in your home and has many energy saving and security applications.
Available in five finishes - Chrome, Black Chrome, Brass, Stainless Steel and White
Introduction to LightwaveRF
- LightwaveRF: 433.92MHz
- PIR Vertical Detection: 65°
- PIR Horizontal Detection: 80° (without lens cover) and 20° (with lens cover)
- Lux Setting: H (timer off), M (20 lux), L (10 lux)
- Delay-off Timer: 5-sec, 1-min, 5-min and 10-min
- Installation: Adhesive tape (included) or Screws (included)
- Power: 2x AA batteries (not included)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos