Frequently bought together
nCube Home Hub
nCube Home is a smart home platform (app and hub) that integrates a wide range of smart home products such as heating, lighting, security, entertainment and things plugged in using ZWave, WiFi, LAN and Bluetooth communication.
A beautifully designed hub + app giving a single point of control for all your smart home technology with unique privacy & flexibility. Combining different devices together, the nCube relieves you of a myriad of different smart home apps to use and helps your integrate your different devices together for home automation that works effortlessly.
Your home is your castle - be sure that your personal data will always be stored on your home network and never shared with anybody against your will.
Make your fully automated smart home happen today - and keep it all in a pretty box that you can either hide on your book shelf or show case in blue.
“From your lightbulbs and blinds to your security camera, thermostat and television, nCube puts simple, seamless home automation at your fingertips.” - Live Smart
nCube is your home’s remote control with a twist. Say goodbye to a confusing number of apps and manage everything in your home from one beautifully intuitive app, saving time and money on the way.
Combining usability with an eye-catching design nCube has a strong focus on getting all your devices to work together to give you things like:
- Advanced security: Learning your lifestyle so for your peace of mind the home looks lived in whilst you are away on holiday
- Harmonised wake-up: A comforting start to your day throughout your home
- Warm return home: A rewarding welcome in the evening
- Reduced bills: A better way to manage your energy consumption & costs
The Crucial Difference
Unlike almost every system on the market, nCube’s brain works even when you’re offline. If the internet connection is slow or goes down, your home doesn’t collapse! Using nCube, you can still control your heating, alarm systems and everything else from your phone – phew.
A unique feature of nCube is your privacy. Because of this unique box and technology, your information is never sent out to central servers or stored in the cloud. Instead it stays on your device in your home – meaning it’s much more secure and totally private.
nCube is the next generation of smart home controls.
What's in the box?
The box contains an nCube Hub, an Ethernet cable, a USB power cable and a power supply. That's everything needed to get set up and started.
You select the tech and devices that work for you, from Sonos to Nest, from Lifx to Hue Completely tech agnostic, nCube is compatible with all of them.
- Height: 110 mm
- Width: 110 mm
- Depth: 27.5 mm
- Weight: 252 g
- Plug-in: plugs into the WiFi router via LAN cable (included)
- Powered by: micro-USB cable (included)
- Supports: Wifi connection to the home network or a LAN connection
- Included radios: Wifi, Bluetooth and Z-Wave radios
- Compatible with: Wide range of smart home products (see the Appendix - supported devices in "Product Description" file)
Inside the hub
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B V1.1 with Razberry Z-Wave board and WiFi & Bluetooth USB dongles
- EU Z-Wave Plus 500 series (5th Gen)
- CSR Bluetooth 4.0
- TPLink Wifi 2.4Ghz 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
2 months ago