Frequently bought together
Extend your Netatmo Weather Station
The Netatmo Rain Gauge to be used with the Netamo Connected Weather Station allows you to measure rainfall.
Place the Rain Gauge in your garden or on your balcony - it communicates directly with your Weather Station. The Netatmo Rain Gauge tells you precisely how much precipitation has fallen at your home, in millimetres per hour. It also displays the total precipitation over time and expected precipitation. Only one Rain Gauge can be used with each Netatmo Weather Station.
Water your Plants when they need it
The Netatmo Rain Gauge helps you determine the best time to water your plants. With the data logged in the app, you'll gain a better understanding of your garden's climate.
The Netatmo system can also be used with irrigation controllers such as GreenIQ to intelligently control your garden irrigation and plant watering.
- 1 Rain Gauge
- 2 AAA batteries
- Rain Gauge : 13 x 13 x 11 cm
MECHANICS & DESIGN
- High quality plastic. Resistant to UV, hail and strong winds
SENSORS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Tipping buckets: Ranges from: 0,2 mm/h to 150 mm/h
- Accuracy: 1 mm/h
- US system: inches
- Metric system: mm
- Wireless connection between module and station : Long range 100m.
POWER AND BATTERIES
- Rain Gauge module powered by 2 AAA batteries.
GOOD TO KNOW
- You have the option of connecting up to 1 Rain Gauge Module to a Station.
- The Rain Gauge Module is sold individually and works with the Weather Station sold separately.
- FCC and CE
Application Notes, Guides and Videos