Nodon Smart Plug + Metering offers a better, connected and intelligent solution for controlling any electronic device in your home. The plug-and-play device can be inserted into any wall power outlet in your home to make it instantly smarter. Appliances connected with the smart plug can then be conveniently controlled via your EnOcean home automation gateway, or through other EnOcean controllers, such as the NodOn Soft Remote or Wall Switch.
The smart plug comes in two variants: German standard (Schuko) or French (Type E) that can be chosen from the drop-down above.
Run Automatic Schedules
Devices that are connected to the smart plug can also be scheduled to automatically turn on or off based on your interactions with them. Want to automatically turn off your microwave? Or, want to remotely turn on your air-conditioner while you're still on your way home? Nodon Smart plug is an intelligent plug that allows you to extend your home automation network to run schedules and remotely control any device in your home.
Power Failure Notification
The Nodon Smart Plug + Metering can be used to power devices that draw up to 3.000W continuous load and 3.500W temporary load. It comes with main power outage detection that notifies you in case the device is turned off due to interrupted power supply.
Track Energy Consumption
Apart from running automated schedules, Nodon plug comes powered by world-class energy monitoring technology that allows you to beautifully track your energy usage and monitor activity in real-time. The innovative monitoring technology helps you in better understanding your energy consumption and brings down your electricity bills.
NodOn designed the smart plug to work with German standard (Schuko) and French (Type E) sockets. It's plug-and-play, which means it can be inserted into any compatible wall socket and controlled easily by pressing the button on the side.
- Wireless - easy to create a fully wireless controlled home
- Battery-less Switches - no batteries or wires
- Robust and Reliable - all EnOcean receivers automatically repeat signals
- Two-way communication - all messages acknowledged so you always know the status of any device
- Simple Control - each transmitter can be directly paired with multiple receivers - EnOcean systems do not need a central controller
- EnOcean Ecosystem - wide range of EnOcean compatible devices from numerous vendors
EnOcean - No wires, no batteries, no limits
EnOcean is an energy harvesting wireless technology - it has a wide range devices available from various vendors, all offering simple, proven and maintenance-free solutions to meet your home automation requirements.
- Radio protocol – EnOcean® - 868.3MHz – Bi-directional - EEP – D2-01-0A
- Plug type: German standard (Schuko) or French (Type E)
- Power Source : 230V AC +/-10% - 50Hz Maximum output power – 3.000W continuous load / 3.500W temporary load (Resistive load) Self consumption: <1W
- Operational temperature: – 0°C to 40°C - Altitude – 2.000m
- Range: 30m indoor
- Metering of Instant power (W) and cumulated Energy (Wh)
- Main power outage detection and notification
- Dimension: 104*51*36mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos