Oregon Scientific RMR331ES ECO Solar Clock with Temperature tracks indoor as well as outdoor temperature and displays the readings on its bright LCD display. The smart sensor comes with a built-in solar panel for recharging the installed batteries in an environment-friendly manner.
It also packs features like radio controlled clock and calendar that allows you to track the time of the day, along with temperature. The panel is easily detachable and has been designed to be water-resistant. It comes with 1 probe (THN132N) that can be used to track temperature of any room in your home. You can connect up to three probes with the Oregon Scientific ECO Solar clock.
The RMR331ES can be used to pair up sensors within a wide range of up to 30 meters. Since it's wireless and battery-powered, it can be installed anywhere in your home. It comes with a LED indicator that shows the current battery charge level and the smart device would alert you whenever you're running low on batteries.
- Base Station
- Dimensions: 126 x 80 x 57 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 240 g (without batteries)
- Signal frequency: 433 MHz
- Power :
- 2 AAA 1.5V
- AC adapter: 6 V power supply (not included)
- 1 AAA battery (for emergency power)
- Wireless Sensor (model THN132N)
- Dimensions: 96 x 50 x 22mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 62 g (without batteries)
- RF transmission distance: 30 m without obstruction
- Temperature measurement range -20 ° C to 60 ° C
- Power supply: 1 AA battery 1.5V
Application Notes, Guides and Videos