Frequently bought together
Oregon Scientific THGR122NX Temperature and Humidity Sensor 3 channels allows you to wirelessly track the temperature in your room and intelligently configure the heating systems installed in your home to maintain the desired temperature. The smart temperature sensor can be used as a standalone device or in addition to other Oregon Scientific weather stations.
The three-channel thermosensor measures temperature in the range of -20° C to +60° C and humidity in the range of 5% to 95%. It accurately senses temperature/humidity fluctuations with a precision of 0.1 ° C/ 1%. The temperature sensor can be used to trigger intelligent home automation scenarios, like automatically turning on the heating system when it's too cold, or opening up smart door/windows, when it's too hot.
The smart temperature sensor comes with low battery indicator, so that you can enjoy uninterrupted environment sensing in your home. Since the sensor is wireless and battery-powered, it can be installed conveniently anywhere in your home.
- Temperature limit of resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Precision humidity: 1%
- Radius raised relative humidity: 5% RH to 95% RH
- RF transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- Number of Channels: 3
- RF Transmission Range: Maximum 30 meters
- Temperature sensing cycle: around 40 seconds
- Power supply: 2x AAA 1.5V
- Display radius temperatures: -50.0 ° C to 70.0 ° C
- Proposed operating range: -20.0 ° C to 60.0 ° C
- Weight: 63 gm (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 92 x 60 x 20 mm (H x W x L)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos