Frequently bought together
Oregon Scientific THN132N Wireless Temperature Sensor allows you to wirelessly track the temperature in your room and intelligently configure the heating systems installed in your home to maintain the desired temperature. The smart temperature sensor can be used as a standalone device or in addition to other Oregon Scientific weather stations.
The three-channel thermosensor measures temperature in the range of -30° C to +60° C and is compatible thermo weather stations 3-5 channels with protocol 2.x. As it comes powered by a battery, it can be installed anywhere in your home. The temperature sensor can be used to trigger intelligent home automation scenarios, like automatically turning on the heating system when it's too cold, or opening up door/windows, when it's too hot.
- Temperature measurement unit: ° C / ° F
- Outdoor range: -30° C to 60° C
- Resolution: 0.1° C
- Transmission distance: 30m without hindrance
- Radio transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission: All 40 seconds
- Number of Channels: 3
- Dimensions: 96 x 50 x 22 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 62 g
- Power supply: 1x 1.5V AA battery
Application Notes, Guides and Videos