The heart of your Philips Hue system
The Philips Hue bridge is all you need to set up your personal Philips Hue system. This is actually the brain of the operation that enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app. Once you have installed the Philips Hue bridge and downloaded the Philips Hue app on your smart device, you can set your imagination free and build your very own system!
Hue-ify your home with any combination of Philips Hue lights
Select the Philips Hue lights of your choice and connect them to your Philips Hue bridge. The bridge is powerful enough to handle up to 50 lights, so Hue-ify your whole house!
Extend with Philips Hue accessories
In the Philips Hue system, you can also connect up to 12 accessories to enhance your connected lighting experience even further.
Connect up to 50 Hue bulbs and lamps
You can connect up to 50 bulbs or lamps to the Philips Hue bridge. Simply begin with any of the available starter kits and start adding Philips Hue products. You can then control your lights at the swipe of a finger with the intuitive Philips Hue app for iOS and Android smart devices.
Discover the Apple HomeKit features for Philips Hue
The Philips Hue bridge is compatible with Apple HomeKit technology. Ask Siri to turn on or dim your lights or recall presets without touching a single button. Via third-party apps you can even link your lights to other Apple HomeKit enabled devices.
- Dimensions: 88 mm x 88 mm x 26 mm
- Frequency band: 2400-2483.5 MHz
- Protocol: Zigbee Light link protocol 1.0 certified
- Max. number of accessories: 12
- Max. number of bulbs: 50
- Mounting options: Desktop, Wall
- Power adapter: 100–240 V AC / 50–60 Hz, Output voltage: 5 V DC 600 mA, Standby power: 1.5 W max
- Power consumption: 250 mA max
What's in the box
- Bridge: 1
- Ethernet network cable: 1
- Power adapter: 1
- Operational temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Operational humidity: 0% < H < 90%
- IOS: iOS 8.0 and upwards on iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- HomeKit compatible: iOS 9 or later
- iPad: 2, 3rd and 4th generation
- iPad Air: 1, 2
- iPad Mini: 1, 2, 3
- IiPod Touch: 5th generation
Also tested on
- Android: 2.3 or later
- Galaxy S2, S3, S4, S5
- Google Nexus: 5, 7 and Motorola Nexus 6
- HTC: One
- Motorola Nexus: 6
- Note: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4
- OnePlus: One
- Sony: Xperia Z3
Application Notes, Guides and Videos