LED lamp + Wi-Fi repeater
More Wi-Fi please! Sengled Boost GU10 extends the range of your Wi-Fi network in exactly the same way as Sengled Boost. The only difference: Sengled Boost GU10 has been developed for the compact GU10 pin socket, which is normally used by 230 volt halogen lamps.
This lets you discretely extend the WiFi into corners and rooms where the internet could not previously be used. For example, what about WiFi in your basement hobby room, in the loft, in the garage or on the balcony or terrace? This is easy with the Sengled Boost and Sengled Boost GU10.
The WiFi remains on – even if the light has been turned off via the app. Of course, you can also turn off the WiFi amplifier via a light switch – that's what we call efficient.
Cable clutter was yesterday. Sengled Boost immediately expands your WiFi. Simply place into the socket, select the WLAN to be extended, and increase your range.
With the practical Boost app you can add further Boost lamps, expand your WiFi everywhere in the house and garden, and easily adjust the light intensity by pointing a finger.
Download the APP
Want WiFi in the garden? The balcony? The garage? The Boost app is a command center for connectivity in your whole home. With it you can add new bulbs, customize connections, or control the lighting to suit your mood.
- Lamp socket: GU10
- LED power: 3.7 watts
- Luminous flux: 350 lumens
- Beam angle: 36 degrees
- Colour temperature: 2,700 Kelvin - warm white
- Colour-rendering index: 80
- Dimmable: yes, using an app, not through external dimmer
- Energy supply: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Energy consumption: 7.5 watts (average) / 9 watts (maximum, LED light + Wi-Fi
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Humidity: up to 95%, not suitable for environments with water spray or condensation
- Housing colour: neutral white
- Dimensions: height 83 mm, diameter 50 mm
- Weight: approx. 290 g
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n in the 2.4 GHz band at up to 300 Mbit/s
- Wi-Fi security: 64/128 Bit WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2
- Wi-Fi encryption: WEP64/WEP128, TKIP, AES
- Wi-Fi transmission power: - IEEE 802.11b: +20 dBm (max.); - IEEE 802.11g: +18 dBm (max.); - IEEE 802.11n: +15 dBm (max.)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos