Turn it on, Turn it up.
LED lamp + Wireless speakers
Pulse by Sengled is a smart bulb that combines the energy efficiency of a dimmable LED light with the high-quality audio of a JBL Bluetooth speaker to provide you a premier home entertainment experience that you can easily control.
Simply twist Pulse into any standard light socket, and adjust both lighting and sound from almost any Bluetooth enabled device, including your iPhone and iPad. Experience the soaring highs and the rich stereo sound of JBL combined with warm, dimmable lighting, without the fuss of speaker wires, power cords, or an independent remote control. Pulse disappears into the lighting fixtures you already own, so you can enjoy your favorite music and mood lighting, all while accessing an existing power source.
Sengled's intuitive free app offers seamless control of both light and sound while listening to your favorite streamed music or media, offering you the ability to customize your light and music to suit any mood.
To get the full surround sound experience connect the Master bulb to up to 7 Satellite bulbs (sold separately). Music to your ears!
Download the APP
With a simple flick of the finger you can adjust the lighting level or change the volume to suit your mood. Or both if you prefer.
Whether you're creating a popping party atmosphere or settling down with a good book, the power to control your world is at your fingertips.
- Lamp Socket: E27
- LED power: 8 watts
- Luminous flux: 600 lumens
- Beam angle: 105 degrees
- Colour temperature: 2,700 Kelvin – warm white
- Colour-rendering index: 80
- Dimmable: yes, using an app, not through external dimmers
- Energy supply: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Energy consumption: 13 watts (average) / 30 watts (maximum, LED light + loudspeaker)
- Operating temperature: 0°C - +35°C
- Loudspeaker: 13 watts with surround sound effect
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Housing colour: Pearl White
- Dimensions: height 140 mm, diameter 98 mm
- Weight: approx. 420 g
- Bluetooth Standard: v2.1 + EDR (class 2)
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, SPP and more
Application Notes, Guides and Videos