The Smanos Ceiling Mounted PIR Motion Detector - MD7000
With automatic temperature compensation technology, smanos MD7000 detects for tiny variations in the environment caused by human body movements and effectively minimizes false alarms. Easy to set up on a ceiling, the MD7000 works well in garages and all dwelling types, with a 360-degree effective range.
The detector works based on detecting human body's infrared spectrum. When human moves within the scope, the detector receives the signal and inputs it into microprocessor after magnification. Microprocessor continues to sample infrared signal and send wieless signal to wireless control panel calculating, thus to form a security system.
The product can be applied in banks, warehouses and homes etc.
False Alarm Prevention
Space - saving
Energy - saving
Smanos Ceiling Mounted PIR Motion Detector
- Power Supply: DC 3V (AA LR6 1.5V battery x 2)
- Static Current: ≤ 50 uA
- Alarm Current: ≤ 9.5 mA
- Transmitting Distance: ≤ 80 m (in open air)
- Radio Frequency: 868 MHz
- Housing Material: PC+ABS plastic
- Operation Condition: Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
- Relative Humidity: ≤80% (Noncondensing)
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 90 x 90 x 36.8 mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos