The Smanos Glass Break Detector - GB1260
With a built-in microprocessor, the GB1260 pinpoints glass-breaking incidents and minimizes false alarms with sophisticated signal processing. It is ideal for placements in small shops, apartments and houses.
The Glass break detector is a device which responds to glass broken and alarms. The detector collects environmental sounds by high-accuracy microphone, then analyzes and judges the signal by microprocessor after fitering and magnifying the receiving aural signal, so that the detector can avoid false alarms effecitvely.
The detector is suitable for buildings, banks, hotels, shops and homes etc.
Smanos Glass Break Detector - EU
- Power Supply: DC 3V (AAA LR03 1.5V battery x 2)
- Static Current: ≤ 29 uA
- Alarm Current: ≤ 22.2 mA
- Transmitting Distance: ≤ 80 m (in open air)
- Radio Frequency: 868 MHz or 915 MHz
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Operation Condition: Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
- Relative Humidity: ≤80% (Noncondensing)
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 54 x 14.5 x 107 mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos