The Smanos Smoke Alarm - SMK500
This photoelectric detector is designed to give early warnings of a developing fire by sounding its built-in siren. It is recommended for corridors, basements, penthouses or other confined spaces.
The Smanos photoelectric smoke detector is designed to sense moke that comes into the detector chamber. It does not sense gas, heat or flame. This smoke detector is designed to give early warning of developing fires by giving off the alarm sound from its built-in alarm horn.
It can provide precioustime for you and your family to escape before fire spreads. However, the smoke detector makes such pre-warning of fire accident possible, only if detector is located, installed, and maintained properly as described in the User Manual.
Smanos Smoke Alarm
- Power Supply: DC 9V 6F22 battery x 1
- Standby Current: ≤ 5 uA
- Alarm Current: ≤ 15 mA
- LED Frequency in Working State: Once every 32 sec.
- LED Frequency in Alarming State: Once every 0.62 sec.
- Low Battery State: Beep once with a LED flash per 60s (last for 30 days)
- Operation Condition: Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C; Relative Humidity: ≤95% (Non-condensing)
- Monitoring Area: 20m²
- Alarm Sound: 85dB/3m
- Radio Frequency: 868 MHz
- Transmitting Distance: ≤ 80m (in open air)
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 102 x 102 x 31 mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos