The Smanos Vibration Detector - VD8000
When the VD8000 detects vibration, it will send alerts to your smanos alarm system for appropriate action. There are 3 sensitivity levels that can be adjusted to fit your needs or environment. The VD8000 is ideal for safes, drawers, doors, windows and other places where a secure footing can be established.
The wireless vibration detector adopts the theory of vibration, touch and motion mode. Once it detects any vibration, it will automatically send wireless signal to the control panel for alarm.
It is widely used for objects with a solid or thick structre, like safe and so on. Its vibrating sensitivity can be adjusted in three levels thus it can prevent false alar effectively. Two pieces of AAA1.5 LR03 batteries are included in the detector, which enables 12 months standby.
Smanos Vibration Detector
- Power Supply: DC 3V (AAA LR03 1.5V battery x 2)
- Static Current: ≤ 29 uA
- Alarm Current: ≤ 22.2 mA
- Transmitting Distance: ≤ 80 m (in open air)
- Radio Frequency: 868 MHz or 915 MHz
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Operation Condition: Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
- Relative Humidity: ≤80% (Noncondensing)
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 54 x 14.5 x 107 mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos