Frequently bought together
The Smanos Wireless Door/Window Contact - DS2300
The DS2300 works well with any door, window or opening. When triggered (separated), an alarm signal will be sent to the system for appropriate response. it also comes with tamper protection to ensure system integrity, and can work with other wired detectors.
The contact contains a transmitter and a agnet, which can be mounted on a door, window, or any object that can be opened or closed. When the transmitter and magnet are separated, the contact will send a signal to the control panel and the control panel will trigger an alarm.
The tamper switch ensures that sabotage attempting to disassemble the contact will trigger an alarm.
Smanos Wireless Door/Window Contact DS2300
- Power Supply: DC 3V (CR2032 button cell battery x 2)
- Static Current: ≤ 1 uA
- Alarm Current: ≤ 10.5 mA
- Transmitting Distance: ≤ 80 m (open air/ no interference)
- Radio Frequency: 868 MHz
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Operation Condition: Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C; Relative Humidity: ≤80% (Non-condensing)
- Transmitter Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 28 x 10 mm
- Magnet Dimensions (LxWxH): 58 x 14 x 9.5 mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos