Frequently bought together
PowerG Wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector
GSD-442 PG2 is a wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector that gives early warning of CO poisoning danger, preventing damage to vital organs and even death. GSD-442 PG2 utilizes a sophisticated electrochemical sensor to provide linear output in proportion to CO gas concentration, which is the most accurate technology available for CO detection.
A sophisticated microprocessor receives data from a sensor, calculates the CO level and leak duration, and provides an alarm before dangerous CO levels are present. The detector has a five-year life and an expiration timer that notifies users when the detector should be replaced. As a battery-operated device, detection continues non-stop, even during power outages.
Based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, GSD-442 PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
GSD-442 PG2 Features:
- Provides early visual and audial alarm indications when carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning danger occurs
- Loud built-in alarm buzzer (95db) and a large flashing LED alarm
- Continuous auto-testing and manual testing
- Easy wall or ceiling installation (with bracket), with no need for cabling work
- Simple battery replacement
- Back tamper
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology - provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Battery life 4 years with typical use
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Fully certified by the most strict and demanding international standards for safety products in Europe (LPCB UK, EN 50291)
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers
PowerMaster Family – With PowerG Technology
PowerG is Visonic's patent-pending, revolutionary wireless technology for burglar alarm systems. It literally redefines the reliability of wireless intrusion alarms. And, it fully answers the most demanding needs and requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems - the PowerMaster family is powered by PowerG wireless technology that offers the perfect solution for residential, small business and light commercial premises.
- Frequency Band (MHz): 433-434, 868-869; Communication Protocol PowerG
- Detector Active Life 5 years
- Selectable Sensitivity DIP switch in EN mode: No warning at 30 ppm for 120 minutes, 50 ppm for 60 minutes, 100 ppm for 10 minutes.; Warning at 50 ppm between 60-90 minutes, 100 ppm for 10-40 minutes, 150 ppm within 3 minutes
- DIP switch in UL mode: No warning at 30 ppm for 30 days,, 70 ppm for 60 minutes, 150 ppm for 10 minutes, 400 ppm for 4 minutes.; Warning at 70 ppm between 60-240 minutes, 150 ppm for 10-50 minutes, 400 ppm between 4-15minutes
- Audible Alarm Volume: >85db at a distance of 3m (10 ft.)
- Supervision: Automatic signaling at 15-minute intervals (433-434, 868-869 versions) or according to the local standards
- Transmitted Messages: CO gas alarm, low battery, tamper, trouble message as a result of sensor end of life or sensor trouble, supervision
- Tamper Alerts: Tamper message is transmitted to the PowerMaster control panel when the detector is removed from its bracket
- Power Source: 9 Volt Lithium battery (Ultra Life #U9VL, U9VL-J), or Alkaline battery, Energizer #522
- Current Drain: 55 μA average current consumption
- Battery Supervision: Automatic transmission of battery status data as part of any transmitted message
- Battery Life Expectancy: At least 1 year (for typical use)
- Low Battery Threshold: 7.8 V
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 93% +/- 2% RH
- Dimensions: 127 mm (5 in.) x 40 mm (1-9/16 in.)
- Weight (with battery): 180 g (6.35 oz)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos