PowerG Wireless Keyfob Transmitter
KF-235 PG2 is a slim 4-button keyfob that is used to perform most of the common alarm commands: arming and disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and viewing the system status. Using the KF-235 PG2 keyfob is as easy as activating a car alarm. It provides instant visual verification that the requested command has been successfully executed. There is no need to remember codes and it is small enough to fit in a pocket.
KF-235 PG2 uses Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology which combines several field- proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. When used in residential security systems, this combination of technologies delivers an extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
KF-235 PG2 Features:
- Small & Slim design
- One-click arming/disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and checking of system status
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Long battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Visible low battery indication
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to a wired alarm system
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the device once closed
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers
PowerMaster Family – With PowerG Technology
PowerG is Visonic's patent-pending, revolutionary wireless technology for burglar alarm systems. It literally redefines the reliability of wireless intrusion alarms. And, it fully answers the most demanding needs and requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems - the PowerMaster family is powered by PowerG wireless technology that offers the perfect solution for residential, small business and light commercial premises.
- Frequency Band (MHz): 433-434, 868-869
- Communication Protocol: PowerG
- Battery type: Four 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life Expectancy: 3 years (for typical use)
- Low Battery Threshold: 3.8 V
- Power source Battery: 4.8VDC – 6VDC
- Back light: Blue (keypad) / white (display)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)
- Humidity: Average relative humidity of approx. 75% non-condensing. For 30 days per year, relative humidity may vary from 85% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (WxLxD): 150x100x20mm (5-7/8 x 3-7/8 x 13/16 in)
- Weight (including battery and bracket): 379 g (13 oz).
- Mounting: Wall-mounted or desktop
Application Notes, Guides and Videos