Frequently bought together
Two-way Keypad that Communicates with PowerMaster Panels
KP-250 PG2 is a stylish and easy to use two-way wireless user interface for PowerMaster systems. It is an ideal solution for users in both residential and small business premises
Decorative proximity tags enable users to arm/disarm the system, initiate fire and panic alarms and review system status. It allows installers to maximize system security by installing the panel in a hidden location.
KP-250 PG2 Features:
- Supports user and installer menus
- Enables a complete view and control of the system
- Designed to work with all PowerMaster panels, including PowerMaster-33 G2 for residential and SME markets
- Integrated sounder
- Sleek design; wall-mounted or desktop
- Provides user with feedback on commands
- Easy use by keypad, proximity tags or RFID cards
- Partition support
- Provides audible and visual entry/exit warnings
- Extended range eliminates the need for repeaters
- Superb value for price
PowerMaster Family – With PowerG Technology
PowerG is Visonic's patent-pending, revolutionary wireless technology for burglar alarm systems. It literally redefines the reliability of wireless intrusion alarms. And, it fully answers the most demanding needs and requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems - the PowerMaster family is powered by PowerG wireless technology that offers the perfect solution for residential, small business and light commercial premises.
- Frequency Band (MHz): 433-434, 868-869
- Communication Protocol: PowerG
- Battery type: Four 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life Expectancy: 3 years (for typical use)
- Low Battery Threshold: 3.8 V
- Power source Battery: 4.8VDC – 6VDC
- Back light: Blue (keypad) / white (display)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)
- Humidity: Average relative humidity of approx. 75% non-condensing. For 30 days per year, relative humidity may vary from 85% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (WxLxD): 150x100x20mm (5-7/8 x 3-7/8 x 13/16 in)
- Weight (including battery and bracket): 379 g (13 oz).
- Mounting: Wall-mounted or desktop
Application Notes, Guides and Videos