Frequently bought together
PowerG Vanishing Door /Window Contact
MC-302V PG2 is an extremely small and thin wireless magnetic contact transmitter, designed primarily for protecting doors and windows. When installed, the MC-302V PG2 is virtually unnoticeable and does not interfere with home décor.
Fully compliant with international standards, the MC-302V PG2 is a highly reliable wireless magnetic contact that is compatible with PowerG alarm systems and is very easy to install and operate in a wide range of residential and commercial environments.
MC-302V PG2 Features:
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and other openings
- Very small and virtually unnoticeable when installed
- Fits any window/door type and décor
- Highly reliable - PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology
- Compatible with PowerG systems and receivers
- Easy installation and maintenance - Easy to install and remove
- Visible signal quality indication on the device
- Large transmission range, enabling repeater-free installations
- Prolonged battery life for up to 5 years (with typical use), with coin-size battery
- For use with PowerMaster control panels and receivers
PowerMaster Family – With PowerG Technology
PowerG is Visonic's patent-pending, revolutionary wireless technology for burglar alarm systems. It literally redefines the reliability of wireless intrusion alarms. And, it fully answers the most demanding needs and requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems - the PowerMaster family is powered by PowerG wireless technology that offers the perfect solution for residential, small business and light commercial premises.
- Frequency Band (MHz): 433, 868
- Modulation: GFSK
- Antenna: Built-in loaded inverted-F antenna
- Communication Protocol: PowerG
- Supervision: Signaling at 256 sec. intervals
- Battery type: Varta 3V Lithium CR2032
- Battery Life Expectancy: When used with V18 PowerMaster systems - Up to 5 years (with typical use)
- When used with: V17 PowerMaster systems - Up to 3 years (with typical use)
- Low Battery Threshold: 2.1 V
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 62 x 25.4 x 7.6 mm (2.5 x 1 x 0.3 in.)
- Weight (including battery): 12g (0.42 oz)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos