Frequently bought together
PowerG Two-way Wireless PIR Camera
Next CAM PG2 is a two-way, wireless photo detector that provides the perfect solution for visual alarm verification, day or night. This detector is typically installed in areas where extra visibility is needed, such as hallways and stairways. When the alarm system is armed and the PIR sensor detects movement, the detector sends an alert to the control panel and activates the camera. The control panel immediately begins sending images of the premises to the central monitoring station. By reviewing the images in real time, security staff can verify the alarm and respond accordingly.
Based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, Next CAM PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
Next Cam K9-85 PG2 Features:
- Enables real-time visual alarm verification, day and night, for central monitoring stations
- Sends full color, high-resolution images from the premises via GPRS channels
- CMOS camera with IR illumination - operates also in total darkness
- Instant capture – ensures image recordings start immediately
- Camera range: 12m (40ft); with IR illumination 10m (33ft)
- No vertical adjustment needed
- Auto-setup for brightness and contrast via the control panel
- Longer battery life - 3-5 years in typical use (depending on battery type)
- Battery compartment for easy battery replacement
- Installer-friendly – adjustment-free installation
- Front cover and back tamper
- For use with all PowerMaster® control panels (version 15 and higher)
PowerMaster Family – With PowerG Technology
PowerG is Visonic's patent-pending, revolutionary wireless technology for burglar alarm systems. It literally redefines the reliability of wireless intrusion alarms. And, it fully answers the most demanding needs and requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems - the PowerMaster family is powered by PowerG wireless technology that offers the perfect solution for residential, small business and light commercial premises.
- Frequency Band (MHz): 433-434, 868-869
- Communication Protocol: PowerG
- Supervision: Signaling at 4-min. intervals
- Tamper: Alert Reported when a tamper event occurs and in any subsequent message, until the tamper switch is restored
- Mounting Height: The recommended height is up to 2.1 m (7 ft)
- Installation Options: Surface or corner
- Detector Type: Dual element low-noise pyroelectric sensor
- Lens Data - No. of Curtain Beams / curtains: 18 far, 18 mid, 18 close
- Max. Coverage: 12 x 12 m, (40 x 40 ft) / 90°
- Pet Immunity: Up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- Internal Battery: 6V Lithium battery (two CR-123A 3V batteries or two CR17450 3V batteries, in series) or equivalent.
- Nominal Battery Capacity: 6V 1450 mA/h (2xCR123A), 2200 mA/h (2xCR17450)
- Low Battery Threshold: 4.5 V
- Battery Life (for typical use): 4 to 5 years (CR123A) / 8 years (CR17450)
- True Motion Event Verification: 2 remote selections - 1 (OFF) or 2 (ON) motion events
- IR Illumination: 10 m (33 ft)
- Picture Resolution: 320x240 pixels QVGA
- Frame Rate: up to 2 fps (for user)
- Alarm Period: 2 seconds
- RFI Protection: >20 V/m up to 2000 MHz, excluding inband frequencies
- Operating Temperatures: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F) indoor
- Humidity: Average relative humidity of up to approximately 75% non-condensing. For 30 days per year the relative humidity may vary between 85 % and 95 % non-condensing
- Size (H x W x D): 125 x 63 x 60 mm (4-15/16 x 2-1/2 x 2-3/8”).
- Weight (with battery): 200 g (7 oz).
Application Notes, Guides and Videos