Protects Windows, Doors, Walls and Roofs Against Forced Entry
The SD-304 PG2 is a wireless PowerG innovative shock detector with optional magnetic contact and auxiliary input interfacing with PowerMaster-10 and PowerMaster-30 control panels (version 16 and higher).
The SD-304 PG2 fits windows, doors, walls or roofs and is ideal for residential or commercial installations. It detects and analyzes gross attacks or a series of low level shocks (up to 10 low level shocks within 30 seconds) and provides early warning of any attempt of intrusion before a burglar actually breaks-in.This potentially reduces the damage and losses to a property as a result of a break in and provides home and business owners with enhanced security. The SD-304 PG2 fits most windows and doors including those made from wood, metal and PVC.
The detector’s advanced digital processing uses a piezo shock sensor to precisely detect and analyze gross attacks or a series of low-level shocks while ignoring background vibrations, a major cause of false alarms. The SD-304 PG2 detector includes an optional Grade 3 magnetic contact and auxiliary input. As a three-in-one wireless detector, the SD-304 PG2 detector saves the cost and time of additional detectors while providing exceptional performance in varied applications.
SD-304 PG2 Features:
- Uses revolutionary PowerG wireless technology to deliver outstanding reliability, robustness and efficiency
- Can be installed quickly in locations where cabling would be difficult and unsightly
- Early detection of gross attacks or low-level shocks
- High immunity to background vibrations which can cause false alarms
- Protects windows, doors, walls and roofs against forced entry
- Quick and easy installation using unique 7-segment shock meter and pushbuttons
- Ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial applications
- Optional auxiliary input to connect wired detectors, pushbuttons or other detection devices
- Prolonged battery life of up to 5 years (for typical use) with all sensors enabled
- For use with PowerMaster® systems (version 16 and higher)
PowerMaster Family – With PowerG Technology
PowerG is Visonic's patent-pending, revolutionary wireless technology for burglar alarm systems. It literally redefines the reliability of wireless intrusion alarms. And, it fully answers the most demanding needs and requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems - the PowerMaster family is powered by PowerG wireless technology that offers the perfect solution for residential, small business and light commercial premises.
- Frequency Band (MHz): 433-434, 868-869
- Communication Protocol: PowerG
- Alarm Input: One auxiliary
- Tamper: Front and back
- Supervision: Signaling at 4-min. intervals
- Tamper: Alert Reported when a tamper event occurs
- Power Supply: Type C
- Battery type: 3 V Lithium CR-123A type battery, Panasonic, Sanyo or GP only.
- Battery Life Expectancy: 5 years (for typical use) with all sensors enabled
- Shock Detection Radius: Window 4m, Wood 3.5m, Brick/concrete walls 2.5m
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
- Humidity: Average relative humidity of approximate 75% non-condensing. For 30 days per year relative humidity may vary between 85 % and 95 % non-condensing
- Auxiliary Input Cable Length: 10m max.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 118 x 27 x 30 mm (4-5/8 x 1-1/8 x 1-3/16 in.)
- Weight (including battery): 130g (4.6 oz).
Application Notes, Guides and Videos