Frequently bought together
Superior Outdoor Detection with Integrated Camera for Advanced Visual Alarm Verification
TOWER CAM PG2 is an innovative wireless outdoor PIR mirror detector and integrated camera. It comprehensively addresses property owners’ security needs for accurate intrusion detection with minimum false alarms.
Providing a perfect solution for instant capture, the camera immediately starts recording when an alarm is activated. High camera performance enables configurable contrast and brightness and includes support for day and night conditions, with a 10-meter range in complete darkness.
Tower Cam PG2 Features:
- Camera range in parallel to PIR coverage - No “lost” areas when the camera takes pictures
- Innovative Octa-Quad technology can distinguish between a moving person, swaying trees and bushes - Minimizes false alarms while ensuring detection of real threats
- PowerG, two-way, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS-TDMA) technology - Provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Vandal-resistant design – Enabled by patented V-Slot technology
- Unprecedented, complete anti-masking protection
- Configured from the panel – No hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Link quality displayed on the detection for easy installation
- For use with PowerMaster control panels (version 18 and higher)
PowerMaster Family – With PowerG Technology
PowerG is Visonic's patent-pending, revolutionary wireless technology for burglar alarm systems. It literally redefines the reliability of wireless intrusion alarms. And, it fully answers the most demanding needs and requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems - the PowerMaster family is powered by PowerG wireless technology that offers the perfect solution for residential, small business and light commercial premises.
- Frequency Band (MHz): 433-434, 868-869
- Communication Protocol: PowerG
- Tamper Alert: Reported when a tamper event occurs and in any subsequent message, until the tamper switch is restored
- Mounting Type: Wall mounting
- Mounting Height: 1.5 – 3.0 m (5 – 10 ft).
- Horizontal Adjustment: -45° to +45°, in 5° steps
- Vertical Adjustment: 0° to -10°, in 2.5° steps
- Black Mirror Max. Coverage: Up to 12 m (40 ft) / 90°
- Detector Technology: 8 independent quad PIR detectors operating in true Quad configuration
- Pet Immunity: Small pets
- Input Power: Two 3V / 2400 mAh, CR17450 Lithium batteries manufactured by EVE.
- Battery Life (for typical use): 3 years
- Low Battery Threshold: 4.0 V
- Optional Mains Supply: Additional to batteries, 7.5 V DC, 1.5 A
- IR Illumination: 10 m (33 ft)
- Picture Resolution: 320x240 pixels QVGA or 160X120 pixels QQVGA
- Frame Rate: 2 fps
- Operating Temperatures -35°C to 60°C (-31°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 93% max.
- White Light Immunity: Above 25000 lux
- Size (H x L x W): 166 x 147 x 124 mm (6-9/16 x 5-13/16 x 4-7/8”)
- Weight (with battery): 700 g (25 oz).
Application Notes, Guides and Videos