Frequently bought together
Z-Wave Aeon Labs Clamp Power Meter Gen5 - One Clamp (60A)
The Aeon Labs Smart Energy Monitor is a low-cost energy monitor for the entire home. It can wirelessly report immediate wattage and kWh usage to central control point gateways and can be easily installed.
Installed in an electricity box, the energy meter will monitor the total consumption of electricity used by an entire building. And its intelligent clamps will report that energy use back to your control point, in watts or kilowatt-hours, and in real time. So you can see how much electricity you really use and when you use it.
The main body is anchored using a back mount. The device is powered from a normal AC power supply. The device has one clamp and reports W and kWH (up to 60 Ampere).
The Aeon Labs Clamp Power Meter Gen5 - One Clamp (60A) is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Technology: Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
- Clamp Rating: 60A with 1% accuracy
- Clamp size: Fits cables up to 10mm
- Metering: current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- Push-button: On/Off, inclusion, exclusion and association
- LED: indicates device is active
- Power: 230V only
- Rating: IP43 - withstands most outdoor weather conditions
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 108 x 67 x 30mm (unit), 1,400mm (leads)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos