The Z-Wave BeNext Dimmer Socket can control and measure appliances up to 125 Watts and integrates easily into your Z-Wave network. It can controlled locally by the On/Off push button or wirelessly with your PC or mobile device.
The BeNext Dimmer Socket also determines the electricity consumption and stores the energy usage in the internal memory. This usage can be seen when you login to the BeNext application.
- Z-Wave Frequency range: 868.42 MHz
- Minimum load: works as repeater without load attached
- Maximum load attached: 125 Watt (will dim the light to the maximum of 125W)
- Maximum wireless range: 100 meters in line of sight
- Average wireless range: 30 meter
- Mesh-network wireless range: 150 to 300 meters (maximum of 4 hops)
- Product dimensions: 67 x 22 x 35 mm (L x W x H)
- Normal operating voltage: 90-250Vac 50-60Hz
- Storage temperature: -5°C to +65°C
- Storage humidity: 10% to 70%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 80%
Application Notes, Guides and Videos