Frequently bought together
Z-Wave BeNext Panic Button provides an easy and convenient way to arm/disarm your alarm system, trigger scenes or simply turn on your lights. With just one press, the panic button can place an emergency call or send an emergency message to be a pre-defined email address.
The Panic Button has also two additional buttons that can be configured for any other use, like turning on/off lights quickly. The actions associated with the panic button can be customized to suit your own lifestyle using the BeNext online manager.
The Panic Button is waterproof and operates on a single battery (CR2477). The expected lifetime of the battery is two to three years, with the button programmed to send a warning automatically when the battery level slides down to less than 20%.As the panic button is extremely lightweight, it's easy to carry around and can easily be kept on your key-chain or a piece of clothing.
- Normal operating voltage: 1x CR2032 3V battery (Do not use rechargeable batteries)
- Battery lifetime: >3 Years
- Frequency range: 868.42 MHz(Z-Wave technology)
- Wireless Range: Approx. 100 meters in line of sight. Min 150 meters with good mesh network (max 4 hops).
- Storage temperature: -5°C to +65°C
- Storage humidity: 10% to 70%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 30% to 80%
- Product dimensions: 68 x 36 x 10 mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos