Frequently bought together
The Z-Wave Danfoss Temperature Sensor is an electronic sensor for measuring room temperature.
It has a builtin temperature sensor, which measures theambient temperature. It allows you to control the heating, based on room temperature in the room where installed.
With the Z-Wave Danfoss Temperature Sensor you can also adjust the requested temperature.
- Battery: Alkaline 2 x AA, 1.5 VA
- Battery lifetime: Up to 4-5 years
- Backlight: Green LED
- Ambient temperature: 0 to +40 ̊C
- Battery monitoring: The sensor has a built-in monitoring circuit, which will detect low or critical battery level
- Transmission frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Transmission range in normal buildings: Up to 30 m
- Transmission power: Max. 1 mW
- IP class: 21
- Dimensions (mm): 75 x 75 x 24
Application Notes, Guides and Videos