Frequently bought together
The Everspring Door and Window Detector is a Z-Wave sensor that tells your central controller whether a door or window is open or closed.
The detector uses two magnetic units to detect movement; one is placed on the moving part of the door or window and the other unit on the frame.
The motion detector supports two Z-Wave association Groups, which enables it to communicate with a total of six Z-Wave devices. This means that when the unit is triggered, all devices associated with the unit will receive the Z-Wave alert.
The detector is easily fitted to any door or window using screws or double-sided tape, and as it is battery-operated requires no extra wiring. Battery replacement is simple and the detector even tells you when they need replacing by flashing its LED and sending an alert to the central controller.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this sensor requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave Groups: Two groups and six devices (nodes) - Group 1 (1), Group 2 (5)
- Detection: Magnetic
- Push-button: Inclusion and exclusion
- LED: Battery level (low)
- Power: 1x CR2450 3.0V 620mAh Lithium battery (included)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 70 x 44 x 11.5mm (with magnet), 70 x 31 x 11.5mm (without magnet)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
4 months ago
8 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago